Uniformed court rules as established by the Louisiana Supreme Court: http://www.lasc.org/rules/default.asp
Local rules of court: http://www.lasc.org/rules/dist.ct/9thJDCAppendices.PDF
- Appropriate Dress
- Modest apparel will be worn.
- No tank tops, halters, shorts, hats, or caps will be worn in the courtroom.
- Shirt tails will be tucked in at all times.
- Belts and suspenders will be properly secured.
- No talking.
- Noisy children will be removed from court.
- When appearing before the Judge, stand erect with arms at your sides.
- Do not put hands in your pocket or on the desk.
- No unnecessary movement in and out of the courtroom.
- Items Not Allowed
- ABSOLUTELY NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND!
- Cell phones and pagers are to be turned off in courtrooms
- No Food
- No Chewing Gum
- No Drinks
- No Magazines
- No Books
- No Newspapers
- No Video equipment, tape recorders, or cameras
Rapides Parish Clerk of Court
The Judges Office is closed on most state recognized holidays.
Americans With Disabilities Act
The Ninth Judicial District Court does not discriminate on the basis of disability. Parties, attorneys, employees, job applicants and members of the public are entitled access to all court proceedings, programs, and services without regard to disability.
Ninth Judicial District Court Custodian of Records
Robin Hooter, Rapides Parish Clerk of Court
Ninth Judicial District Court Judges’ Office
Hope LaFleur, Court Administrator
2014 Court Division Rotation
Please see the provided link: 2014 Court Division Rotation
The Court, its employees, and individuals with whom the Court conducts business are required to comply with the provisions of the Code of Government Ethics, which can be found at La. R.S. 42:1101.