When possible, felony arraignments and other criminal settings as agreed upon by both prosecuting and defense counsel are held via virtual hearing for those defendants that are incarcerated on their scheduled court date.
Please confirm that a defendant in your custody will be participating via virtual hearing via email to email@example.com. Include the defendant’s name, Ninth JDC docket number, and scheduled court date.
Should the defendant be released from your facility or transferred elsewhere prior to the scheduled court date, please so advise.
Zoom Login Information for Virtual Hearings
949 287 8527
For any issues/questions related to the use of Zoom, please contact Christie Gallagher,
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (318) 767-2822.
- Please review this Zoom Meeting Participant Guide prior to joining.
- Virtual hearings are held in conjunction with scheduled court dates or on an individual case basis if previously requested/scheduled.
- Do not schedule a meeting on your Zoom account. The Court will host Zoom conferences for all scheduled matters unless otherwise indicated.
- During all Zoom hearings, please keep your microphone muted while you are not being addressed.
- Business casual attire is permitted.
- Information and guidance on using the Zoom platform is available on the Zoom.us website, Zoom Quick Start Guide.